Hi! Happy Valentine’s Day! I know I’m probably going to buy myself some chocolates and sit at home and work. That’s my valentine’s day plans. Nothing special. Anyways, in the last post I mentioned how I still have books that I haven’t read yet well can you guess what this post is about? If you guessed Books I still need to Read, you guess it right! I’m sorry this is list form again. I promise the next post will not be a list. 🙂 Let’s get started shall we? Oh & this isn’t in any particular order.
- It’s in His Heart by Shelly Alexander
- This is not a Love Letter by Kim Purell
- Once and for All by Sarah Dessen
- What I Thought was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Girl our of Water by Laura Sliverman
- A Song For Us by Teresa Mummert
- The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Always and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Since you’ve been gone by Morgan Matson
- 99 Days by Katie Cotugno
There’s probably more books but that will be a long list. Hope you guys enjoy this post! Again, Happy Valentine’s Day!