Hi! I know I haven’t posted in awhile. It’s just been busy and personal matters came up. I am back now! Today I wanted to discuss my travel essentials!
- Makeup- In the past year, I have been getting into makeup. I am still not a pro but I am learning.
- Polaroid & camera – Ever since I got my Polaroid I have been obsessed with taking pictures. I also use my regular camera because the film is kind of on the expensive side but I still love to use the Polaroid.
- IPad and phone – I can’t go without these two. I sometime use my phone camera because the camera is pretty decent. Also because I take my phone everywhere with me. My IPad has apps and games that I use to past time rather it is on the plane or in the car.
- Book – I love reading so taking a book with me when on travel is a great way to pass time rather it is driving or flying.
- Skin care – Keeping my skin clean is something I have been trying my best to do everyday.
- Journal- I started a scrapbook journal kind of so of course I would bring this with me.
What are your guys travel essentials? Hope you all enjoy your Sunday!
See you in the next one,