Hi! Hope everyone is having a good day! I can’t wait for Friday and Saturday. Why? Because it’s going to be like 80 degrees according to the news. I thought today I will list a few of my favorite quotes! Let’s get to it shall we?
- “Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten” – Lilo and Stitch
- “Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile” – Unknown
- “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
- “Sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful”
- “When it rains look for rainbows when it’s dark look for stars”
- “You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should’ve behaved better”
- “We write down made up stories to tell the truths we wish we could say out loud.”
- “A write is by nature a dreamer- a conscious dreamer” – Carson McCullers
- “Close the door. Write with no one looking over your shoulder. Don’t try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It’s the one and only thing you have to offer” – Barbara Kingsolver
- “In the end we only regret the changes we didn’t take”
- “Be the reason someone smiles today”
These are some of my favorite quotes. I have a ton more but if I keep going it will never ending. Hope you all enjoyed! What are some your favorite quotes?
See you in the next one!