Hi! I hope everyone is enjoying their Wednesday! Mid- week and it’s almost Friday!! Since it’s summer, I thought I could try to squeeze in some reading time. Let’s get started on the books I want to read this summer! Note: I probably won’t get through all this but these books are on my summer reading list.
- Emergency Contact – okay so I don’t have this book yet but I do plan on buying it soon.
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston
- My Unscripted Life by Lauren Morrill
- Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
- The Moment of Letting Go by J.A. Redmerski
- Return to Me by Jill Sanders
I know this isn’t much of a reading list but I’m not sure how much time I have this summer to read. I don’t want my summer reading list to be too long. Hope you guys enjoy this post! What is on your summer reading list!
See you in the next one!