Hi! How’s everyone Monday going? I know was suppose to post yesterday but I was so tired yesterday that I fell asleep early. On top of that I have this really bad cough that won’t go away. Anyways, how’s was everyone weekend? I was working all weekend so there wasn’t really much fun going on. I thought today I shared with you my Summer Goals! I don’t know if I will ever get through it all but let’s get started shall we?
- Go on a trip with my best friend! We been planning one but we NEVER go through with it. I’m hoping this summer we can make it happen.
- Write at least 50 pages of the book I am writing before summer is over.
- Do MORE exercise
- Catch up with friends
- Blog more! – More post!
- Journal – I kind of slacked off on journaling and I want to try to get back into it.
- Make time to read more!
- Start DIY projects – I been wanting to a few DIY projects but then I never do. Time to change that.
- Photoshoot with my best friend. I been WANTING TO DO THIS SO BAD. Only thing is I don’t know any photographers and it probably cost a lot to hire one.
That’s all of my summer goals for this year! What’s your goals for this summer?
See you in the next one,