Hi!! It’s summer and I thought I do some summer themed post. If you can’t tell, my last post was summer related. I mean who doesn’t love summer? Well I don’t like when it goes up to 90 degrees. Why? If I’m outside for a long time in the humid heat, I get itchy and red. It’s really no fun. Anyways, today’s post I will be talking about my favorite summer drinks.
- Lemonade – it’s a classic and probably basic but it’s great to
- Bubble Tea – anyone who knows me, knows that I love bubble tea! Bubble tea is great during the summer time.
- Iced Caramel macchiato – I don’t drink plain coffee. I don’t like the taste. I do drink coffee that has flavor like mocha or caramel. Caramel Macchiato is one of my favorites!
- Watermelon slushees – I love to make own because 1. it saves money. 2. watermelon slushees are the best
- Passion fruit green tea – I have been loving passion fruit as of last year (maybe) and I can’t get enough.
- Smoothies – To be completely honest, any day is a good day for a smoothie.
I think this is all I have now! I will be back to update if there’s any more! I know this post is a late posting but better late than never. Hope you guys enjoy this post!
See you in the next one,